Monday, January 14, 2008

Struggling....




I've been working on photos this last week. I've come to the conclusion that I definitely need a bigger place to work in! Today I finally took a few things outside to shoot. Shoot! The sun was behind me and that caused some shadows but all in all they came out a lot better than inside. I used Picasa2 to edit them which is a pretty basic program but I haven't figured out how to use the other programs that I've downloaded. I've been trying out IrfanView, Paint.net, Phixr, and JTL Ultimate Paint. Tell you what, it's been like going back to school! Add checking out all I can find about my camera, Kodak Z612, and I haven't gotten much else done. I've found out that for not being an expensive camera it isn't too bad, if I could just learn how to use it properly. Anyway, I'm posting a couple, see what you think!

No comments: