Friday, March 14, 2008
Tag, I'm it!
I was tagged yesterday by Christina of http://www.mytangerinedreams.blogspot.com/ She's a happy, friendly sort so I thought the smiley mugs were appropriate! The photo is all I'll have left after today as they were purchased from my Etsy shop and now I have to figure out how to package them so that they will make it to L.A. all in one piece.
As part of being tagged I have to list 5 of my many quirks...that should be so easy! Well, here goes...
1. Should be obvious! I'm a such a pack rat! I will have to live to be 250 to be able to get everything done with all the craft supplies I've stashed away!
2. As soon as I come home, first the shoes come off and then the bra, I believe in being comfortable at home!
3. I've had a cat for almost a year that I don't like, now I'm not mean to her and she eats better than I do...I just don't love her like I have all the other cats I've had over the years. I'll pet her and let her sit by me on the sofa but I just can't help but not like her, not sure why...I'm a Leo and have always had an easy time with cats, even friends cats that "don't like anyone else" always like me. I adopted her when she was about 2 yrs old so maybe that's part of it, she was very spoiled and demanding right from the beginning and she tried to bite me every time I got near her for the first month or so. And it bothers me that I can't bring myself to take her to the animal shelter. Want a cat?
4. I live alone so I very seldom make real meals, I just eat whatever, whenever. I don't buy much junk food, just chips once in awhile, so it's not as unhealthy as it sounds. I think the term is a "grazer" but I don't care for that label much, I'm not a cow!
5. I'm one of those people that appears to be out-going and out-spoken but inside I'm a real shy person that has forced myself into anything public.
I have tagged Sandra, a friend at Etsy Vintage, http://scentimentsbysandra.blogspot.com/ and I'll find four more today...
at 9:32 AM